Alles rund um den DeLorean
Elvis
Site Admin

Re: Crashtest DeLorean gesucht

Beitrag von Elvis »

Gestern in La Jolla / San Diego:

Bild

Bild

Das könnte fast das Schwesterfahrzeug von meinem sein !!!

DeLorean owner Joel McClure said he was driving down the highway when he saw the wreckage in the middle of the road.

He swerved and tried to correct and rear-ended another car in front of him.

His car sustained significant damage but the engine still runs.

“Classic car. Stainless steel,” McClure said. “She’ll survive."

Source: Driver Killed in I-5 Rollover Near La Jolla | NBC San Diego

LA JOLLA, Calif. — A 27-year-old ex-Navy man from Los Angeles County was killed early Friday when his pickup truck crashed off a freeway ramp and landed on Interstate 5 in La Jolla, where it was struck by several other vehicles.

Regino Miranda III of Whittier lost control of his 2005 Chevrolet Silverado for unknown reasons while traveling on the connector from eastbound State Route 52 to southbound I-5 about 1:30 a.m., according to the California Highway Patrol and county Medical Examiner’s Office.

The truck overturned, rolled several times, went down a steep ice plant- covered bank and landed on its wheels on the southbound side of the interstate. Miranda died at the scene.

Moments later, a 23-year-old man driving a 2006 Toyota Corolla came upon the accident scene and was unable to react in time to keep his car from smashing into the crumpled pickup, CHP public-affairs Officer Marc Hale said.

The motorist then pulled over to the right-hand shoulder of the freeway, after which a man in a 2006 Ford truck stopped behind the Corolla to offer assistance.

A short time later, a southbound 1982 DeLorean struck Miranda’s Silverado, according to Hale. The 21-year-old driver of the sports car also pulled off onto the southern shoulder of the interstate, where his vehicle crashed into the good Samaritan’s pickup.

See a black wreckage mass in the middle of the road, correct myself and swerved right into the side bar of the road, and rear-ended a Ford in front of me,” said Joel Mcclure, whose DeLorean was heavily damaged.

None of the men involved in the secondary crashes suffered any injuries.

The accident forced the closure of the southbound side of I-5 in the area along with the SR-52 connectors. The lanes were closed for more than four hours while crews cleared the debris. All the lanes were open again by 5:45 a.m., Hale said.

Intoxication did not appear to be a factor in any of the crashes, according to CHP officials. Miranda reportedly had been staying with friends in San Diego following his recent release from the military.
KEIN ALU !

Artur

Re: Crashtest DeLorean gesucht

Beitrag von Artur »

Gerade im Netz gefunden, Bilder vom crashtest Delorean:
Dateianhänge
deloreancrash1.jpg
deloreancrash1.jpg (99.72 KiB) 9021 mal betrachtet
deloreancrash2.jpg
deloreancrash2.jpg (113.12 KiB) 9021 mal betrachtet
Ludolf...Guten...

Antworten